CEOP online safety training
The Thinkuknow Introduction Course consists of five modules, designed for CEOP Ambassadors to deliver to professionals who work with children and young people. Each module covers a specific topic related to keeping children and young people safe from sexual abuse and exploitation online.
Delegates must have a valid DBS certificate
This CEOP course will allow delegates to understand the risks around online activity. Upon completion, delegates will receive CEOP certification.
The Thinkuknow Introduction Course Modules:
- Module One: Introduction to CEOP and Reporting (30 minutes)
- Module Two: Children and Young People Online (45 minutes)
- Module Three: Online Sexual Abuse (45 minutes)
- Module Four: Nude Selfies: What Professionals Need to Know (45 minutes)
- Module Five: Thinkuknow Resources (30 minutes)