- Dec 10 2020
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Included in DES,
Using Teams for Remote Learning
What you’ll learn:
By the end of the course you’ll know how to:
- Access and navigate Microsoft Teams.
- Create Teams, channels and add and edit members.
- Start a conversation in a channel, how to reply to a conversation and how to use @mention.
- Like posts, bookmark them and edit and delete conversations you added.
- Utilise the class notebook by adding and creating content, using it to explore and provide feedback on student’s work and to share information with the classroom.
- Create and set assignments, assign a marking criterion, and mark student work including providing detailed feedback and using various file types
- Use Forms to set self marking work
- Schedule a meeting in Teams, join meetings, invite others to meetings, and share files in meetings
- Use meetings to teach “live lessons”
- Record and upload a PowerPoint presentation as well as create and distribute quizzes and questionnaires
- Learn about other apps that integrate with teams