Google Classroom Header Competition
Our staff at PrimaryTech would love to see bright banners in Google Classrooms when they visit virtual classrooms! We would much rather see headers that show off the unique attributes from each school and each class rather than the standard ones provided! What better way to do this than by creating a custom header!
This competition is open to all UK Primary Schools.
The task is simple! Create a Classroom Header that showcases how amazing your class is at remote learning!
PrimaryTech’s Managing Director, Mike Corlyon
The top 10 students will receive a Google Goody Bag, filled with Google “SWAG” to top up their pencil cases.
The winning school will also receive 3 hours worth of free training from a Google for Education Certified Trainer, showing hints and tips on remote/blended learning using Google Products and other online tools.
Assign to children
- Attach the template as an assignment in Google Classroom and have the children complete the task.
- You may need to demonstrate how to use Google Drawings if you haven’t used it in class before
- Select the top 5 entries from your class, open their drawing – click – File – Download as png.
How to enter
- Attach the entry to this form.
- Please note, it must be the teacher who enters the child into the competition. The children cannot submit their own work to PrimaryTech
Good luck to everyone who takes part!
Terms and Conditions
- Entries submitted after midnight on Friday 5th March will not be counted.
- Only 5 Entries are to be submitted per class
- Judges decision is final
- Winner will announced using first name only on social media, and the school will be notified via email
- Prizes will be delivered directly to the school
- 3 hours staff training must be booked in advance subject to available dates
We pride ourselves on making sure our customers see a positive and measurable impact from our best-value ICT solutions and plans.
Thanks to their hands-on approach, we now beneﬁt from a modern IT system - wow, what an impact - 100% recommend.”
Our overriding ambition is to see you successful and the school children happy.