Is your school in need of a digital platform for remote learning?
The DfE is offering funded support for you to get set up with one of two free-to-use digital education platforms. G Suite for Education and Office 365 Education. Following the recent government guidelines, it has never been more important to ensure you have a contingency for remote teaching and learning.
Get up to £2000 for your school to have a platform deployed in under a week, with usage training to help adopt the technology and weave it into the classroom. Take a look at our blogs in ‘news’ for examples of how our customers have used theirs to enhance teaching and learning.
The DfE recommends:
- online and offline resources and teaching videos.
- access to high-quality remote education resources
- an online platform that will be consistently used across the school in order to allow interaction, assessment and feedback, and make sure staff are trained in their use
Google Classrooms and Microsoft Teams allow you to:
- store and set systematic assignments
- teach a planned and well-sequenced curriculum
- provide frequent, clear explanations of new content
- gauge and record how well pupils are progressing through the curriculum
- adjust the pace or difficulty of what is being taught in response to questions or assessment completion
- plan a programme that is of equivalent length to the core teaching pupils would receive in school, including daily contact with teachers
For a demonstration of both platforms register for one of our webinars in the webinar section of our website.
To take advantage apply before the end of term and choose PrimaryTech as your preferred partner.
Published: September 11